All the enrolment information you need to join our school community.
We’re so glad you’re interested in enrolling in the Dharma School journey. Please find the below enrolment information to help guide your decision:
- Community Handbook: All the information you’ll need as a family joining the Dharma school community.
- Tuition Fees: See our Fees and Bursaries page
- School Tours and Transition Days
- School Calendar
- Have questions? Fill out our Enrolment Enquiry Form
- Enrolment Agreement: The terms and conditions under which students are enrolled
- Enrolment Application Form
Please use the link below to download our enrollment agreement.
All the information you need as a family of the Dharma school community.
The Community Handbook provides information on the day to day of the school:
- Information on the School Precepts
- Table of school fees including CSEF Fund and Conveyance Allowance
- School communications and conflict resolution
- The school day including Attendance, Late arrival, School bus, What to bring, Clothing
- School community
- Who’s who of staff and teachers
“Good conduct is the way in which life becomes more meaningful, more constructive and more
peaceful. For this, much depends on our own behaviour and our mental attitude.”
– His Holiness The Dalai Lama-