All the information you need as a family of the Dharma school community.
The Community Handbook provides information on the day to day of the school:
- Information on the School Precepts
- Table of school fees including CSEF Fund and Conveyance Allowance
- School communications and conflict resolution
- The school day including Attendance, Late arrival, School bus, What to bring, Clothing
- School community
- Who’s who of staff and teachers
Please click to download below.
“The emphasis of this school is to teach the noble qualities of loving-kindness and universal responsibility. We are not trying to change these children, but to awaken and nurture their own deepest qualities – their innate sense of loving-kindness and compassion and their own natural tendency towards positive behaviour.”
– Geshe Konchok Tsering School Founder-